PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Chris Haslam.
1.2) Date of birth: 24/11/1982.
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: Asian.
1.5) Phone number: 1062987.
1.6) Current resident: El Corona.
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I was robbed several times, mostly when i worked as a mechanic, several times when i go fishing at the pier.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I was happy when I received the call of duty as a mechanic, I remember it was in ganton. When I got there this man ask me to check his car, suddenly he point a gun at me, stole my money and I was beaten up afterwards. I want to be out on the streets and at the same time feel safe. With a weapon license I would feel much more secured on the job. I get calls everyday, and not a day does it go without somebody attempting to rob me, or kill me. I'm frustrated because they took all my hardwork income. I know there are many police officers but if anyone trying to rob me they will not be there soon enough. I live in the most dangerous place in Los Santos, El Corona. Next month I will be married soon, I wanted to give a safe place to live to my future wife. Everybody knows El Corona is a dangerous place, it's like a warzone out there, sometimes people shoot you first and ask you later.
I promise not to use it for any un-legitimate uses such as killing a person or shooting him for no reason. I understand the responsibility of carrying such a firearm and will always obey to the laws of this city.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my holster, where no-one can see it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Chris Haslam, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Chris_Haslam

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Government FireArm Application] Chris Haslam

Post by Marcus_W on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 am

Dear Mr Haslam,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack Of Effort
- Not meeting the basic requirements (not meeting the 250 word limit on questionaire 4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 25/4/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Marcus Woodson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down