PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jade Tama Merca
1.2) Date of birth: 12/3/1986
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1055610
1.6) Current resident: Montgomery apartment complex room 12
1.7) Current occupation: Waitress, Bartender

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed numberous times, sexually assulted, brutally beaten up.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock 17/Silenced pistol

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
As a waitress you would know I have to deal with many people around inside of the building, sure it's great to meet new people but not everyone is good. I was working late with only a few customers inside the bar having a night cap drink, when out of no where two masked men with balaclavas on whipped out a gun and asked for all the money in the register, I was so terrified and scared for my life so I gave him all the money I could find around the place. They then took their focus off me and on to the other locals in the bar and asked for their money also, I was so confused and scared at the time as I was just watching and hiding behind the counter covering for dear life that no one gets hurt.
So they eventually leave the building and my husband comes in soon after with our daughter baby Ella and we had called the police but on our walk home, one of them masked men had came out of the ally near by which he must of been spying on me, and so we ran quickly as our house was near by and that man was shooting! How thoughtless can someone be, trying to shoot at a newborn baby!? We got to our apartment and locked the door and for the rest of the night I was just shaking non stop.
You see why I would need some protection in this city, Working with all kinds of people and meeting them everyday can lead to bad things which I have experienced. I need atleast something to protect my self and my family against the crime in Los Santos and I know I would be fully responsible against any action taken with a firearm but I would only use it in extreme cases if necessary.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holister hidden round behind my shirt or inside my glove compartment in the car.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jade Merca, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Jadey on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Small spelling error)

Jadey

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Government FireArm Application] Jade Merca

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Dear Mrs Jade Merca,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Story telling (mixing Q2.1 with Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 12/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down