Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Laura Oliveira

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Laura Oliveira Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Laura Oliveira

Post by Laurie Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Laura Oliveira
1.2) Date of birth: 05/02/1992
1.3) Sex:Female
1.4) Race:White
1.5) Phone number: 53335
1.6) Current resident: Farmerst. 23, Montgomery
1.7) Current occupation: Studying medicine at Palomino's National College, and meanwhile (as I will state ) helping children in the ghettos of Idlewood, but that's rather an activity.

2.1) Past victim experiences:Yes, I've been robbed several times, so many times that I am not even scared that much anymore, whether someone points a gun at me.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms:I'd prefer a small caliber handgun, like one of those glocks. ((Deagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:My reason for obtaining a firearm license is similar to any other reason of anybody applying for one. Los Santos is a, and I really experienced it, dangerous place. Especially the areas of Idlewood. You can never argue that you're safe there. Now I'm more often around those areas. My exact reason to be there is to work with the local inhabitants. Many people live in poverty there. I'm working with the local children at that place, I'm trying to give their better chances for their future life, for their education, as you might know what kind of people live there.
Of course it isn't always safe, there are ALWAYS people who try to snatch some cash of you, mostly with lethal force, as nowadays every kid of Los Santos owns a gun. I wouldn't really need to shoot with that gun, I would use it to scare those people off as I don't really like violence. But how can you protect yourself different, in Los Santos?

I also have other reasons why I'd need to obtain a weapon license. There aren't problems in the ghettos of Los Santos only! The road to my college isn't that safe aswell. I can't even count how many times I've seen a vehicle rushing through, with a police cruiser behind it. Also, the most liked way to rob someone, as I've heard, is to ( whether they're on a bike, etc. ) crash into them, get out, steal all their money, leaving them on the ground and just drive off. I'm aware of such situations, so I always glance back if I see a vehicle coming, to make sure they don't zero in on me, as I am riding a bike to college.
Wouldn't they hit me they'd still be able to get out, and point their guns at me. (Another reason to have a gun with me.)

And one of the most important points, rapers. They're all over the city. And they just wait for you to come into a dark backalley. As I've heard, this also happens on streets, at nights. I'm often in the city around the night, so I can't refrain from having a fire-arm with me.

In short words: I am an open target to anyone, without having anything to protect myself.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I'll keep my fire-arm stored save in my house's safe. I'll keep it hidden at any locations in my holster if I'll have it with me, and I won't reveal the gun in any unnecessary reasons. (As long as there isn't anyone who wants to hurt me)

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did and understand EULA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Laura Oliveira, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Laurie

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Laura Oliveira Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Laura Oliveira

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Laura Oliveira Logo3ss

Dear Mrs Laura Olivera,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Not yet for filled the age of 21.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before you reach the age given.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down