Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon

Post by Maverick Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Carl_Pitervon
1.2) [b]Date of birth:01/05/1987
1.3) [b]Sex:Male
1.4) [b]Race:Asian.
1.5) [b]Phone number:1047535
1.6) [b]Current resident:Santa Marina Beach.
1.7) [b]Current occupation:Car Mechanic.

2.1) [b]Past victim experiences:Robbed.

[b]FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile firearm
3.2) [b]Desired firearms:(.45/9mm Caliber) Handguns, (.50 Caliber) Handguns.

4.1) [b]Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Hi there im Carl, I'm 22 years old. I want to tell you about the experience in the los santos city ,I am very concerned about the situation there. Im go to los santos from Las venture because los santos is a wonderfull city in there have many jobs such as car mechanic. On the first day I plan to build a business named Carl Shop. Then I change my plans just to be a Car Mechanic, a lot of people think I earn a lot of money, so it'd be clever to rob me for money. Los Santos has been pretty dangerous, and I just want to avoid the fact that theres actually crimes in Los Santos. I have experience in last week when I was walking around and someone with his car block me and he aim his gun to me he told me he will shoot if I do not want to give my money and I end up losing money because I can not do anything I do not have a weapon. Personally I don't like weapons, since they are very dangerous . My reason to get a firearm licenses is to protect our friend and many people from bandits, everyone know in los santos there are so many thieves. My record Is i don’t have criminal record until now. I know how to handle a gun and I know its hard to get firearm licenses, but im need that to protect my friend and my family ,So that I and my friends can live in peace in the city of los santos.

Best Regards,
Carl_Pitervon

4.2) [b]Where will your firearm(s) be stored:in my house and other safety place.

[b]BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) [b]Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) [b]If yes, state the reason:N/A

[b](( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes, Level 5.
6.2) [b]Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, i Understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]EULA
: I, Carl_Pitervon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon Logo3ss

Dear Mr Carl Pitervon,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Mixing between q4 and q2.1 (Don't story tell in q4)
- Lack of Effort (Not changing the apllication enough.)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
06/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Last edited by Fahimul_Rita on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Leaving out the name - Misread the date.)

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down