Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-govermental license] Giovanni Navarette

2 posters

Go down

[Non-govermental license] Giovanni Navarette Empty [Non-govermental license] Giovanni Navarette

Post by Giovanni_Navarette Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:40 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Giovanni Navarette
1.2) Date of birth: < 25/04/1980
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Hispanic
1.5) Phone number: < 6655
1.6) Current resident: < House # 53, Washington St., Idlewood, Los Santos.
1.7) Current occupation: < Bodyguard/Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Well, I just arrived in this country, I'm born in Cuba and when I was a little younger I used to get bullied a lot by the teenagers at school.And now here i've been recently at a party, some hostile gangsters started insulting each-others and then started to fight. I was here, looking at them when I got out my cellphone to call the police about the fight, when suddenly one of them pulled out a knife and attacked me, slicing my left arm, opening it. The police forces arrived but the gangs were already away, so I went to the hospital and they sewed my arm. Then, after receiving a lot of treats from them, after coming back from work, I saw a lot of bullets holes in my house, seeing that, I took a couple of things and went to Los Santos.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < 9mm handgun.
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I came here to America to realize the American dream. I 've always been respectful towards other people and I never hurt anyone, just like every respectable and honest citizen would do. I raised my family ... my daughter... with honor and respect. But, one night, she has been shot by two robbers riding on a bike, at the docks. She died, she will never be back and I will never see her again. I felt so weak, defenseless, harmless. I couldn't help that, i couldn't defend her from the evilness in the world, I failed as father and as man.

Everyone knows that Los Santos isn't a safe city, it's full of dangers, I don't wanna be defenseless in this hell. I humbly ask for a chance in the PD because i want to defend myself an my family, and that's it. I want to work like a honest citizen but with the feeling of being always safe. that's what i mostly do to live, and I never done something illegal. Never commited a single crime. The legal way is my favorite way, I would use my gun only if it's really needed. It will be hidden in a place known only to me,

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes, back in Cuba
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I understood .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I Giovanni Navarette , hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Giovanni Navarette

Giovanni_Navarette

Back to top Go down

[Non-govermental license] Giovanni Navarette Empty Re: [Non-govermental license] Giovanni Navarette

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 pm

[Non-govermental license] Giovanni Navarette Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Navarette,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Story telling(Giving you a biography instead of saying WHY they need a license).

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
30/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-govermental license] Giovanni Navarette Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down