Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-govermental license] Jefferson Keane

2 posters

Go down

[Non-govermental license] Jefferson Keane Empty [Non-govermental license] Jefferson Keane

Post by Jefferson_Keane Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jefferson Keane
1.2) Date of birth: < 07/09/1991
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 1819
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson 1359 Ave.
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Been robbed several times when i've been outside my house, walking my dog, driving my Elegy. Enemies? Yes, a few and they would not be pleased if i can protect myself since they cant rob me then anymore.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle .50 cal

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I simply need this license so i can protect me and my family, we are constantly in danger because we live in a place called "W-block" lots of gangsters there who always are in need of money, they simply rob people that pass by, i do not afford live in a better place than that. I rent at one of my friends house and he also needs protection so i thought i could apply here for a license so i can protect my family and friends. Also these mexicans that pass by usaly want to start fighting and i dont like that, most of the times i've been the one laying on the ground bleeding with a stolen wallet. Im sick of these happenings, Also im maby going to join the force so i'll need one of these i belive. Two years ago i got shot twice in my chest when i was playing dice at 6th street with my friends, i was nearly dead when the EMS showed up and took me to all saints hospital, aww that pain! When i was laying on the hospital bed without any clothes just a sheet on me after the operation i told myself to never live in the ghetto, but i realized that i dont afford that. These mexicans and gangsters in the streets needs to know that im no victim anymore, i could protect myself from the danger that is in the ghettos! This is my reason why i need this license.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Inside my holster or inside my weapon locker at my house. Only i have the key to the locker.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jefferson Keane, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jefferson_Keane

Back to top Go down

[Non-govermental license] Jefferson Keane Empty Re: [Non-govermental license] Jefferson Keane

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:11 pm

[Non-govermental license] Jefferson Keane Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Keane,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-govermental license] Jefferson Keane Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum