Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Billie Keane

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Billie Keane Empty [Non-Govermental Firearm License] Billie Keane

Post by Billie_Keane Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Billie Keane
1.2) Date of birth: < 17/01/1982
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 7788703.
1.6) Current resident: < 187th Sixth Street, East Los Santos.
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I have been robbed and scammed couple of times, tried to be killed, my girflriend got raped and I couldn't protect her.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle, Shotgun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason that I'm obtaining a firearm license is: Los Santos is a very dangerous city, especially where I live. I've been robbed at least four times, and I'm sick of it. I started to work as a car mechanic and already got robbed two times. I am aware that the LSPD is trying to do their best, but is NOT enough. Los Santos became a very violent city, I'm going out with my girlfriend, and I see rival gang shooting each other. Once, armed people with masks break into my house and raped my girlfriend, I couldn't protect her. I will only use the weapons as a self-defense. To sum it up, I need a firearm license to legally obtain a weapon for self defence purposes, as I am only twenty eight years old and I'm not going to die or get disabled just because some guy needs my wallet to buy himself another dose of drug.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My weapon will be stored at my safe at home, and when I'm in the car it will be stored under the seat or in the glove-box.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Indeed, I'm level 10, almost 11.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Billie Keane, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Billie_Keane

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Billie Keane Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm License] Billie Keane

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:30 am

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Billie Keane Logo3ss

Dear Mr Keane,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-You are only permitted to apply for one weapon-type at a time.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 6/3/2010.

Sincerely,
Department Head,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum