Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Mevi Gonzole

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Mevi Gonzole Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Mevi Gonzole

Post by MEvi_Gonzole Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:< Mevi Gonzole
1.2) Date of birth:< 18/03/1991
1.3) Sex:< Male
1.4) Race:< White
1.5) Phone number:< 1025785
1.6) Current resident:< Jefferson
1.7) Current occupation:< Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I want a license because it will make me feel safe, in jefferson near my house its alot of gangs activity. when I get up in the morning and is on my way to work I am always stopped by gangs and thieves,They threaten me and beat and kick me and steal my wallet. with this license will my life be easier and I do not being afraid when I'm taking my children out on the park. When I'm Finished with my Mechanic job I often go for an hour of fishing, when I earn a lot of money, but unfortunately I get knocked down and robbed. This license will be used for self defense it will help me and make my life easier.

as a Mechanic I receive many phone conversations with people I do not know, sometimes someone has gone out of gas in dangerous places are very dangerous and can you get robbed, ending up back in an Ambulance. it happened again a couple months ago.
since that day I have checked all the addresses before I've gone and do the job. It's not like I want and work I want to work and feel confident at the same time. it happens that sometimes after work when I'm going to bank and receive paycheck, the muggers are waiting behind the bushes and suddenly drags you down in the bushes and beat you almost unconscious and take everything you have credit card and everything else.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:my firearms Will Be Stored in my house, I'll buy an expensive secure and safe.
When I'm on my Way to work it Will Be Stored in the trunk of my Wayfarer, my car has a very expensive alarm and lock so I dont relly think That Will be someone trying to break in the trunk on my Wayfarer.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No, i never had one
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes i am (lvl 5)
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes i did i read it twice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Mevi Gonzole, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

MEvi_Gonzole

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Mevi Gonzole Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Mevi Gonzole

Post by Alan Stewart Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Mevi Gonzole Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Mevi Gonzole,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Extensive Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down