Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Seymour Gautier

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Seymour Gautier Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Seymour Gautier

Post by Seymour_Gautier Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Seymour Gautier.
1.2) Date of birth: 06/15/1987
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: Black/French.
1.5) Phone number: 23456
1.6) Current resident: Apartment Block A, Main Street, Montgomery.
1.7) Current occupation: Currently unemployed.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Held at gun point in an attempted armed robbery.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: .45 caliber and .50 caliber.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I recently moved to the country from my home in Essone, Paris. I am still getting to know the city and it seems that I am a prime target for muggings. I visited a bar in the area I just moved into(Montgomery). I was enjoying a drink, listening to music in the bar, when a man comes in and takes my seat. I ask him politely for him to give it back and he begins to send verbal abuse my way. He later leaves the bar -- only to return armed with a gun. The man tries to hold me up in the bar with the gun but fortunately, two off-duty officers were present at the time. The officers manage to resolve the situation with help from some backup. If it was not for the help of the police, I may have been shot. This is why I looked into getting a weapon license. The police won't always be around to help me and sometimes I will need to defend myself.

I have only been in Los Santos for a short period of time and I've already seen how dangerous it is. All I will need is a small firearm for self-protection. I have no intent on using it otherwise. I already know a little bit about weaponry and self-defense since I spent a year in military school when I was younger. Military school taught me a lot of discipline so I won't be in any rush to brandish my gun over any little situation. I believe violence isn't even a last resort. I believe violence should never even come into consideration. I will only use the weapon when my life is in critical danger of harm from another party.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In the glove box in my car, only.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yep.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Seymour Gautier, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Seymour_Gautier

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Seymour Gautier Empty Re: [Accepted] Seymour Gautier

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 pm

[Accepted] Seymour Gautier Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down