PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Ryo Nakagawa
1.2) Date of birth: 22/08/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian (Japanese)
1.5) Phone number: 7744
1.6) Current resident: Verona Beach Apartment nr 6
1.7) Current occupation: Private Detective

2.1) Past victim experiences: As a detective I've been threatened for snooping around several times. Also, I've been robbed twice during my stay in Los Santos.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: A Beretta 92FS and knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

Since the day, that I arrived in Los Santos, I realised, that it isn't as safe here, as it is in Tokyo. As I worked as a detective in Tokyo, I chose to continue with my profession in Los Santos. The only difference is, that in Tokyo, I had a firearms license and could protect myself at all times. Now, part of a detective's daily routine, is often snooping around in "bad neighborhoods". I've been threatened with a firearm and forced to leave, several times. I find it very difficult to work in my profession, if I'm unable to protect myself from the armed gang members, that command me to leave. Luckily, I know karate, so unarmed assailants aren't a problem. As I had a firearm back in Tokyo I know how to handle one, and it would surely be useful, when I'm under threat. In a city like Los Santos, I believe no-one, that has a job, where he must meet alot of strangers and potential criminals is safe, when he doesn't have a firearm with him at all times. Though I respect what the LSPD is doing to reduce crime in Los Santos, I believe that it's never enough, as the crime rate in Los Santos is just too high. As the officers of the PD are out-numbered I believe owning a firearm is important, when you spot an on-going crime or are in the middle of one yourself, as in these moments, there's nothing, that the PD can and could do, so you have to take into your own hands, if you can.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Either in my holster in my jacket, or in a safe, in my apartment.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes, I had one in Tokyo.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: I have 512 online hours, yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Ryo Nakagawa, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Ryo_Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] - Ryo Nakagawa

Post by Milot_Conteliano on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Dear Mr Nakagawa,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
POII Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down