Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] - Andrew_Woods

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] -   Andrew_Woods Empty [ACCEPTED] - Andrew_Woods

Post by Andrew_Woods Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Andrew Woods
1.2) Date of birth: 22/09/1990
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number:1035355
1.6) Current resident: Vinewood
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Ive been shot at total 8 in past 6 days, almost murdered last month, robbed 3 times and also I have been attempted to beat up

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle .50

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:Self Defense, I get shot at at least two times a day, Ive been robbed, almost murdered, shot, almost beaten up, since the crime levels in Los Santos are high, I need a weapon to defend myself, and if needed, my friends these days many people carry illegal firearms and it is very dangerous to be in areas like Idlewood, Glen Park or even Richman these days, due to heavy amount of gang/mafia members who are everywhere these days, self defense is important, especially if you go to the listed locations, that's why I need a firearm due to me going to these areas pretty often to visit my friends, local gangs don't accept civilians so kind there, mobile firearm is the best option for me I think, because they can be carried easly and also getting set up with them isn't hard in case of an armed/Unarmed attack on me, in case Im being shot at I need to react quickly, but setting up heavy firearms like rifles/SMGs/Shotguns takes time, unlike Pistols/Knives, also there are few occasions when they try to kidnap me, by knocking me out or aiming a gun at me, I can also react and defend myself in case this ever happens. If Im being assaulted with a melee weapon, also Im endangered when doing my job, some criminals call me to locations like Willowfield and try to take my car keys, phone and money, my hobby is fishing, but when I get to the pier, I have been robbed there some times too...Im also kind of a night person, so me getting robbed/attacked is pretty much everyday..
Me and my friends were at the pier, chilling, then a car drives down the road and stops next to use, 4 armed men jump out of the vehicle and aim guns at us shouting:''MONEY, NOW'', I didn't have any with me, and I said so, the guy next to me monitored the other guy to frisk me, It turned out I didn't have any with me, then I heard gunshots and fell down... After 2 minutes I heard sirens, and then passed out.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:Inside My 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse((Elegy))/Sealed Suitcase

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:Only driver License
5.3) If yes, state the reason:Speeding

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes, I am
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, I did

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Andrew Woods, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Andrew_Woods

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] -   Andrew_Woods Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Andrew_Woods

Post by Milot_Conteliano Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

[ACCEPTED] -   Andrew_Woods Logo3ss

Dear Mr Andrew Woods,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Not yet for filled the age of 21

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 22/09/2011

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down