Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Sandy_Mecha

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Sandy_Mecha Empty [Accepted] Sandy_Mecha

Post by Sandy Octavian Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Sandy_Mecha
1.2) Date of birth: 07/10/1991
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1059979
1.6) Current resident: Richman
1.7) Current occupation: Vehicle Maintenance

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been robbed,

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile License.
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

I like to go fishing on a regular basis, usually I go when the pier's quite empty to enjoy the relaxing surroundings however, six times out of seven I'm approached by what at first come across as harmless other fishermen, however only to be turned on and face down the barrel of a weapon. I've lost thousands of dollars in events like this where I've not had a weapon to defend myself. That sounds rather forward claiming that a weapon will protect me more than anything else, and I hate to say it but the current state of this city means that the only real sort of protection is a weapon that's bigger and better than the one your attacker/robber/burglar has.

I'm asking for a mobile license because I'm not usually in the house a lot as explained above. I'm usually fishing or I'm out working on my tow-truck. That's another problem. Being a Mechanic; Some criminals will obtain the Los Santos Mechanics head-office number and call out mechanics to rob them of their money & sometimes often stealing/"jacking" their truck whilst they're at it. Having the right and the license to keep a firearm with me at all times will make me feel a lot safer when responding to emergency mechanic jobs or jobs on the side.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The weapon would be kept with me at all times with the safety catch on and secured in a shoulder holster, or whilst I'm not working - The weapon will be kept in a locked drawer in my home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes; I'm level 5.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Sandy_Mecha, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Sandy Octavian

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Sandy_Mecha Empty Re: [Accepted] Sandy_Mecha

Post by Dejan_Jokic Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:49 pm

[Accepted] Sandy_Mecha Logo3ss

Dear Mr Mecha,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Accepted] Sandy_Mecha Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum