Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned] Sean Millner

2 posters

Go down

[Banned] Sean Millner Empty [Banned] Sean Millner

Post by SeanMillner Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 am

Name: Sean Millner
Date of Birth : 01/01/1989
Phone Number: 1051074
Date of obtaining the license: 12/01/2009
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Desert Eagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Dear DFL officer,
i am really need gun license. A lot of crimes i see everyday in Los Santos. I am so scare because all of perpetrators bring the guns, and me, i do not have anything to defense my self except my gun. I can not fight them back with my hands or a bat. I am so scare if i will become the next victim. And I can not always call police if i am in dangerous situation. I hope,who read my statement, will understand what my problems.

((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Sean Millner Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

SeanMillner

Back to top Go down

[Banned] Sean Millner Empty Re: [Banned] Sean Millner

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 pm

[Banned] Sean Millner Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First of all we apologize for the late responce, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record. (You need to be clean from all form for JAILABLE offences.)

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Deputy Head Of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down