Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearm Renewal] Sean Millner [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Renewal] Sean Millner [Denied] Empty [Non-Govermental Firearm Renewal] Sean Millner [Denied]

Post by SeanMillner Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Name: Sean Millner
Date of Birth : 01/01/1989
Phone Number: 1051074
Date of obtaining the license: 12/01/2009
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Desert Eagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Dear DFl staff,
i'm really need this license. A lot of crime i see everyday in Los Santos. And gun is the best things i need to protect my self. Because the robber always hold guns,so i need self defence. I can't counter them with my hands. I'm so scare if i'll become the next victim. I can't always begging to the robber for forgiveness. I hope,who read my applicant will understand what my problem.

((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Sean Millner Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

SeanMillner

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Renewal] Sean Millner [Denied] Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm Renewal] Sean Millner [Denied]

Post by Dejan_Jokic Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 pm

[Non-Govermental Firearm Renewal] Sean Millner [Denied] File.php?logo=14chf9w

Dear Mister Miller, I'm sorry to inform you your request has been denied due to the enormous amount of spelling mistakes.
You'll have the chance to reapply once the regular license applications will be opened.

DFL Officer,
[Non-Govermental Firearm Renewal] Sean Millner [Denied] Untitled-1-1

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum