Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned] Justin_Brooks

2 posters

Go down

[Banned] Justin_Brooks Empty [Banned] Justin_Brooks

Post by Justin_Brooks Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:29 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Justin Brooks
1.2) Date of birth: < 16/03/2010
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 1051134
1.6) Current resident: < Sixth Street House number 10
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I got robbed before many times when i was doing my job ive been kidnapped many times and now i need a Firearm licenses to buy a gun and protect my self you know everyone can get a gun without any licenses but i want to do this the illegaly way.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I want to protect my self i dont want to get robbed kidnapped and so on I want to work i want to make money for my family but every time i work i get kidnapped or robbed so its hard for my family to eat.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Hidden in my house

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes i had it before in Russia.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:-

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes i am 4 and soon 5.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Justin Brooks, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Justin_Brooks

Back to top Go down

[Banned] Justin_Brooks Empty Re: [Banned] Justin_Brooks

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:04 pm

[Banned] Justin_Brooks Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First of all we apologize for the late responce, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record. (You need to be clean from all form for JAILABLE offences.)

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Deputy Head Of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum