Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Benjamin Anderso

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Benjamin Anderso Empty [Denied] Benjamin Anderso

Post by Benjamin_Anderson Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 am

Name: Benjamin_Anderson
Date of Birth : 1/2/1986
Phone Number: 6312
Date of obtaining the license: ((I forgot it it was on old fourms really sorry))
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms:Desert eagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: The reason why i would like my license renewed is because ever since i have gotten my license thing really have not changed and the crime is rising even more if i am correct Also without ths license and something to protect my self with i am probably going to be murdered in 2 seconds just today i aw a shootout in my front lawn and the guy got away now how would i protect my self if he was after me for some crazy reason so please renew my license i can travel in los santos safely
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes, I am
EULA: I Insert Benjamin_Anderson here Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Benjamin_Anderson

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Benjamin Anderso Empty Re: [Denied] Benjamin Anderso

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

[Denied] Benjamin Anderso Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First of all we apologize for the late responce, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, we did not manage to find your name under our already accepted license holders. If this is your first time to apply for a license, please wait for the regular applications to open, this is only for current license holders.

Deputy Head Of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down