Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Govremental Firearm Renewal] Ty Smith [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

[Govremental Firearm Renewal] Ty Smith [Accepted] Empty [Govremental Firearm Renewal] Ty Smith [Accepted]

Post by Ty_Smith Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Name: Ty_Smith
Date of Birth : 15/05/1980
Phone Number: 9119112
Date of obtaining the license: N/A (( I don't know as all applications accepted before March arent stored in this forum ))
Current License Types: M1, I guess
Desired Firearms: Any pistol and a knife
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Because I still have loads of enemies in the streets of Los Santos. By working in LSP I've even been shot at three times by the same person and the firearm literally rescued my life as it assisted me to escape from the maniac chasing me. Plus, I still require protection againist armed robberies that are frequent on the streets of Los Santos. My living in LS is even harder due to many enemies made in Los Santos Prison (we don't treat disrespecting prisoners with respect).
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Ty Smith Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Ty_Smith

Back to top Go down

[Govremental Firearm Renewal] Ty Smith [Accepted] Empty Re: [Govremental Firearm Renewal] Ty Smith [Accepted]

Post by Dejan_Jokic Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 pm

[Govremental Firearm Renewal] Ty Smith [Accepted] File.php?logo=14chf9w

Dear mister Smith, on behalf of the DFL I'm glad to inform you that your renewal request has been accepted.
You are required to pay the standard fee of $5000 by contacting a DFL officer and meeting him at the LSPD Desk.

Sincerely yours,
DFL Officer,
[Govremental Firearm Renewal] Ty Smith [Accepted] Untitled-1-1

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down