Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Tommy Sweet

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Tommy Sweet Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Tommy Sweet

Post by Tommy_Sweet Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Name: Tommy Sweet
Date of Birth : 11/04/1978
Phone Number: 1966
Date of obtaining the license: 02/26/2010 (Not too sure, around then though.)
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Colt 45
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Having been a police officer I've more or less allways had a gun as protection, When I dont have one with me I feel unsafe and slightly paranoid which is why I applied for the license in the first place. I still need the license for the same reasons as I first applied. So far I've not shot a single bullet from the gun as I haven't needed to yet I like to know if I did have to at any point I would be able to defend myself and I need this license to keep the weapon that keeps me sane.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Tommy Sweet Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Tommy_Sweet

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Tommy Sweet Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Tommy Sweet

Post by Alan Stewart Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Tommy Sweet Logo3ss

Dear Mr Tommy Sweet,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license renewal, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license renewal request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $2.500 fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down