Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grotti Night Club [Liquor License]

2 posters

Go down

Grotti Night Club [Liquor License] Empty Grotti Night Club [Liquor License]

Post by Sinamun Mon May 03, 2010 12:21 am

Owner's Name: Lionel Rolland
Date of Birth: 30/03/1983
Phone Number: 5675
Name of premises: Grotti Night Club.
Location of premises: West of the bank.
((LSRP forum username: Sinamun ))

Why do you need a Liquor License and how will it be utilized?: Insert Text Here, 100 words MINIMUM. Well, as everyone else knows in Los Santos, Grotti Nightclub is the hottest and most popular club in the city. Unfortunately, we have recently changed management as Grotti's liquor license was removed. We plan on re-opening with a big start, but as everything else, a proper nightclub is nothing without it's drinks and alcohol. Therefore, we are coming to you, asking for you to plead us with a liquor license so that we may please Los Santos.

There are many perspectives about us running this club, as we will be giving the city something to do on a friday and saturday night, where they would usually be out drunk on the streets causing trouble and committing crimes. We can assure you, with our greatest respect and honorable fulfillment that we will in no way, shape or form, abuse the liquor license in any way what so ever. We will only be serving people at the ages of 21 and over, everyone suspected of being under this age will be checked for identification, and if we are given any details that they are under the drinking age limit, which is also the age limit to enter Grotti, they will be kicked out of the club with a refund.

If a customer because drunk to the legal extent, facing a tab of purchasing over seven pints, they will have their rights for purchasing drinks at our club removed for the night, they will be removed from the club with our security, and sent home by our taxis, to ensure maximum security. If they own a vehicle and are excessively drunk, we will be making contact with the towing company, to have their cars removed from our vicinities.

EULA: I, Insert Lionel Rolland here, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above liquor license are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Sinamun

Back to top Go down

Grotti Night Club [Liquor License] Empty Re: Grotti Night Club [Liquor License]

Post by Milot_Conteliano Wed May 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Grotti Night Club [Liquor License] Logo3ss

Dear Lionel Rolland,

The LSPD's Department of Licensing has received your application for a liquor license.
After reviewing your application and inspecting your establishment, we have decided that your application has been ACCEPTED.

To receive your liquor license, you may either visit our department lobby at Pershing Square, or dial 991 our non-emergency line to contact a Liquor Licensing Official. Please also make sure that you have the payment of $20,000 available at the time of collection.

Sincerely,
<Licensing Officer>,
<Lead Officer Milot Contliano>,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down