Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pig Pen [Liquor License]

2 posters

Go down

The Pig Pen [Liquor License] Empty The Pig Pen [Liquor License]

Post by Trapetto Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Owner's Name: Carmine Salvatore Trapetto
Date of Birth: October 3rd, 1961
Phone Number: 555-61-61
Name of premises: The Pig Pen
Location of premises: East Los Santos
((LSRP forum username)): Carmine Trapetto
Why do you need a Liquor License and how will it be utilized?: Insert Text Here, 100 words MINIMUM.

The Pig Pen is an aspiring lounge which also offers the option of topless dancing in a close vacinity. Would-be customers come from afar to take a first hand look at the luxurious name that The Pig Pen has lived up to. A large part of running a successful business like this one is it's ability to sell alcohol. Adult customers come and spend their hard earned dollars and make their own little investment in the place one dollar at a time, and the staff at The Pig Pen believe that we should be able to give something back to the community. People should be treated their age, and the ability to serve alcohol plays a large part in the matter. Many people like to drop by and unwind, and there's no better way to spend a night by having a seat, enjoying the female dancers up on stage whilst sipping on a cold beer.

Staff at The Pig Pen would utilize this liquor license by selling alcoholic products from the Pen's bar. All drinks are set with a fixed price which balances the need to spend.

EULA: I, Carmine S. Trapetto, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above liquor license are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Trapetto

Back to top Go down

The Pig Pen [Liquor License] Empty Re: The Pig Pen [Liquor License]

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:52 pm

The Pig Pen [Liquor License] Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Trapetto,

The LSPD's Department of Licensing has received your application for a liquor license.
After reviewing your application and inspecting your establishment, we have decided that your application has been ACCEPTED.

To receive your liquor license, you may either visit our department lobby at Pershing Square, or dial 991 our non-emergency line to contact a Liquor Licensing Official. Please also make sure that you have the payment of $20,000 available at the time of collection.

Sincerely,
Lquor Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
The Pig Pen [Liquor License] Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down