Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Eddie Donadson

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Eddie Donadson Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Eddie Donadson

Post by Silent. Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Eddie Donadson
1.2) Date of birth: < 21/04/1991
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number:1064104
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson Street behind Motel
1.7) Current occupation: < Taxi Driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed when i do my Taxi Job near Jefferson Motel, bullied by some gang.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < .50 Caliber

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I want to be fully protected when i go to work with my Taxi. If my vehicle and me are exposed for danger, it will be very helpful to have a legal firearm holstered. If the person is about to shoot me, it would be good if i can self-defense me. I want also to use it for House defense. I have been robbed and kidnapped several times, and now i am sick of it. I want to defend myself from these robbers, while i am doing my job. I work a lot outside and at night, when most of the people are sleeping. This makes me even more vulnerable of robbers.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In my car Glovebox

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:-

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Eddie Donadson, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Silent.

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Eddie Donadson Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Eddie Donadson

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Eddie Donadson Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Donadson,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Not yet for filled the age of 21.
- Lack of effort.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 28/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Eddie Donadson Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down