Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ray Ferrero

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ray Ferrero Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ray Ferrero

Post by Ray_Ferrero Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Ray Ferrero
1.2) Date of birth: < 20/05/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1049607
1.6) Current resident: < Verone Beach
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I watched my friends were killed in front of my eyes, and I was robbed Inside the bank.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I have been in Los Santos since I was born here. Surprisingly, during past 3 month period, I have been a victim in a rob case as well as a witness in a homicide case.

I still remember clearly the day when I was robbed inside a bank in Los Santos. A robber with a mask on directed a gun at the back of my head while the other robber took my money away from my hands. I called police, but the robbers had escaped before the police came.

In a homicide case, fortunately, I was not the victim. I was close to be a victim if the police had not come on time, which is pure luck because the police was patrolling around the crime scene. My friend got shot in the head and instantly died afterwards. A second later, the shooters got away and never been identified until this second.

These two traumatizing experiences I had are only some of many evidences that prove Los Santos is not a safe city. This fact is also supported by countless crime news on television and newspaper, which really trouble many citizens, including me, thus declines trust among them.

Moreover, I have a job as a mechanic which requires me to go to various places. I often heard news that there are many mechanics who were robbed by their customers when they were on duty. This, inevitably, makes me feel very unsafe when I have to do this job alone without guarantee of protection, eventhough it is my responsibility to do the job.

To conclude this application, I, as a citizen of Los Santos, am applying a firearm license as a result of wanting a full protection, not only for myself, but also for my family. If ever granted, I will use the weapon for self defence purpose only. Thank you for your consideration.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Inside the secret safebox under my bed in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Yes
5.3) If yes, state the reason: Failed to renew the firearm license on-time.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Ray Ferrero, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Ray_Ferrero

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ray Ferrero Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ray Ferrero

Post by Marcus_W Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 am

center][Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ray Ferrero Logo3ss

Dear Mr Ferrero,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Marcus Woodson,
Los Santos Police Department.[/center]

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down