Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos

3 posters

Go down

[Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos Empty [Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos

Post by GULLYGOD Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:05 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < David Ramos
1.2) Date of birth: < 23/06/1986
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number:5510
1.6) Current resident: < Temple.
1.7) Current occupation: Emergency Medical Service.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason for obtaining a firearms license is simply protection against thugs and people who blame me for the loss of their loved ones. Sometimes when I go on an EMS call and I can’t help the victim, their family members or friends try to take out the grief on me when I am off duty. Sometimes they rob me , sometimes they vandalize my car, and one guy even raped my girlfriend while I was unconscious. I have stood up to them a couple of times, but found myself defenseless to their huge guns. I tried calling the police one, the guy just took the phone away from me and said “ false alarm, everything is fine” while another guy held the gun to my head. I want to have an mp5 in my vehicle so that if I were to be followed home or attacked while I am off duty I can protect me and my girlfriend.
Even when I am not far away from work things happen, there was this one time at the ambulance bay , a guy dressed as a clown came to the bay with an AK-47 and shot at staff members and then escaped before I could dial 911. If I was on duty I would have felt even more scared but , I wasn’t I could have stopped that guy the minute he walked in with the gun, but I didn’t not have a firearms license, and I am not going to buy any guns from off the streets. I personal think that deagles fire to slowly, to defend against AK-47s and M4 rifles. That’s why I would like to have an mp5 also. So I am asking you kindly that you grant me a firearms license to that I can protect myself and others while I am off the job, because we are not allowed to carry weapons on duty.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: in my personal car.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before No:
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: NO
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47466
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, David Ramos, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by GULLYGOD on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

GULLYGOD

Back to top Go down

[Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos Empty Re: [Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos

Post by Chris_Iverson Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Department of Firearms Licensing

[Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos Logo3ss

APPLICATIONARY RESPONSE

We're afraid that Concealed MP5's are added amongst the charge as an illicit firearm amongst civilians as It's a governmental firearm. You have 48 hours to remove it from you application or else you will be auto-denied.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos Empty Re: [Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos

Post by GULLYGOD Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:41 pm

I will edit it altough , this is a govermental firearms application

GULLYGOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason_Hamilton Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 pm

[Governmental Firearms Application] David Ramos Logo3ss

Dear Mr David Ramos,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down