Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kira Brigdan

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kira Brigdan Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kira Brigdan

Post by Kira_Brigdan Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Kira Brigdan
1.2) Date of birth: < 06/02/1988
1.3) Sex: < Female
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: < 1062549
1.6) Current resident: < El Corona
1.7) Current occupation: < Taxi Driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: <

2.1a) Long term extortion, robberies, multiple instances of violence.

2.1b) Invited to a tea party, ended up being tied up, knocked out, and robbed.

2.1c) Was offered a ride to pier, ended up being beaten, run over, and thrown into the water. Thankfully, there was a police predator boat close by for me to hold onto. Otherwise I would have been too weak and hurting to swim back.

2.1d) Was knocked out, dragged in a back alley, woke up “messed up” and with no money.

2.1e) Drove a client from Los Santos to Palomino Creek. He got upset with the fare and kicked the door off of my taxi.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile, Convenient, and Stationary
3.2) Desired firearms: < Jericho 941 ((Deagle)), but to leave a convenient in my taxi for people who want to rob me of my earnings, and a stationary weapon at home if a situation arises.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <

Los Santos is a big city. The LSPD have a lot to deal with, and even if the victims and witnesses of crimes are able to call them, they cannot respond to all their calls quickly. As a younger female sharing a loft in El Corona, I cannot even walk to the 69 cents store without having a shifty looking man following me from a few yards back. I have witnessed these people beating on others, and doing illegal narcotics in the open day. I can't say that I am confident with my security.

In my opinion, the police department has been doing a spectacular job on illegal weapons control. Whenever I am robbed, or sexually assaulted, the perps are usually either unarmed or using a legal weapon that doesn't require a CFL. It is evident that the law-abiding citizen who owns a firearm has more power over the petty desperate criminal who needs money.

I must stay in El Corona, because I am a taxi driver. El Corona is the closest residential area to the airport, and that's where I make most of my money. A firearm will change my lifestyle. No more will I have to worry about being powerless against someone who is physically stronger than me. No more will I have to worry about getting my hard earned cash taken from my taxi just because someone can pull me out of the car.

Now why do I need not only a mobile license, but a convenient and a stationary license? I stated that the police have been doing a good job on illegal weapons control, to prevent random desperate felons from getting their hands on guns. But, there are the bigger problems, gangs who can easily get their hands on weaponry. The crazy guys we hear about on the news that fear no LEO. These are brave guys we're dealing with. If someone is brave enough to break into your car, or your house, when they know that they will be pursued by cops, but still do the crime anyway, they won't be scared of a little girl with a little pistol. But then, when that little girl takes a shotgun from her house (or an unscoped rifle from her car) and starts yelling, she just got a lot bigger.

I want to be a businesswoman in this city. I want to own something, get money out of it, and be successful. I can't do that if my hard work isn't paying off nearly as much as it could.

I'm sick and tired of being robbed and harassed. These guys think that they can push just anyone around, because the police can't be everywhere at once. Well I for one want to make an example out of this. I want to contribute to the message that the law-abiding citizens of Los Santos can, and most definitely will stand up for themselves.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: <

I would keep a pistol on my person, a convenient weapon hidden in a compartment under the driver seat of my taxi, and a stationary weapon in a locked and hidden compartment in my loft.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, I never needed one until now.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Kira Brigdan, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Kira_Brigdan

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kira Brigdan Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kira Brigdan

Post by Jason_Hamilton Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kira Brigdan Logo3ss

Dear Mrs Kira Brigdan,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down