Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown

3 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown Empty [Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown

Post by Khani_Foxton Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Tray Malik Brown
1.2) Date of birth: 21/02/86
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 8064
1.6) Current resident: 25th Hillside Boulevard, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Unemployeed

2.1) Past victim experiences: According to my status as a
citizens of Los Santos, I've seen myself in several troubles multiple
times. In total, I've had tried to be robbed, beaten down and attempted
killed several times, because of my friendship towards a local group of people.
When it comes to enemies, I have none. But the streets is cold, and people
would kill me for money, so I guess everybody could be my enemie, and that
makes me a but nervous. I've tried to get beaten up several times, even for
no reason at all, and I've tried to get robbed many times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Like said above, according to my
current situation as a citizen of the Eastern Los Santos, I see myself in a perspective,
where simple, self-defence is needed to make sure, that I can feel safe. Also according
to my friendship towards a local group of African-Americans. We grew up together, but
I don't have any further contacts with them.
In the last couple of years, I've seen myself in multiple issues with other people around
my neighbourhood, which have made me a bit paranoid, and made the fact that I need to
feel safe, before I'll leave my place. Also to protect my family and friends, I see a firearm
needed, for simple self-defence.
Once in a while, I work a bit for a old friend of mine, who owns a liqour store in Idlewood.
It's not a real job, but I consider it as me helping him out. The work itself is pretty easy, but
the raising crime in Idlewood can get me a little frustrated and make me a bit nervous, when
I go to work. My previous car got stolen, so I need to walk to work, which is a long way, because
of my resistence in Glen Park. I take the bus once in a while, but mainly, I just walk. The job is often
in the afternoon, and I feel very nervous when I walk to his store.
I'm very fasinated about firearms, too. My father used to collect them, he had a license too. He's gone
now - Not death, but I don't see him anymore. Indeed, I guess I have the same hobby as he had.
Also, for the protection of my family, I see a firearm and a firearm license needed. Los Santos is a cold
place, and currently, I see myself in a situation, where it would be easy for me to get beaten up, so I se
a firearm needed for my self-defence.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Inside my house, together with my money
and other expensive stuff. It's all stored in a safe, which I see as a good solution, especially
against burglers ect. The safe is very heavy, and I see it in a very positive perspective.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 8.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Tray Malik Brown, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.
Khani_Foxton
Khani_Foxton

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown Logo3ss

We are sorry to inform you that the apllication proccess is now closed untill Monday as we are under going a few changes, untill then remember to check over your apllications untill Monday to check that you've met the right criteria.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown Empty RE: [NON-GOVERMENTAL FIREARM APPLICATION] TRAY BROWN

Post by Jason_Hamilton Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 pm

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown Logo3ss

Dear Mr Tray Malik Brown,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Tray Brown

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down