Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Terrell Brown

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Terrell Brown Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Terrell Brown

Post by Terrell_Brown Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Terrell_Brown
1.2) Date of birth: 14/07/1987
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1064638
1.6) Current resident: Jefferson
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been in many petty theft attempts, especially when roaming around the rough parts of Los Santos and when I am being called out as a Mechanic.

FIREARM INFORMATION.

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I have been living in Jefferson, for about 8-9 months now, after moving to here in hope of a better chance in life, things started to go quite well, I soon settled into a seemingly "Nice" apartment, and after a couple of weeks of applying and asking around I have managed to land myself a Mechanic job, this job requires me to answer all calls made by the public and drive to their location to aid them with vehicle related issues, however this is not always the case. There has been countless occasions where I have been called to remote locations, too far for authorities to get to me in time with promise of "extra pay" and i have been robbed numerous times or on one occasion shot at when I tried to take matters into my own hands and escape. On top of this, recently as I was walking to the Jefferson 24/7 to get some groceries and I was stopped by a black male in the middle of the street, he confronted me, revealing his pistol, pressing it onto my back and forcing me into a dark alley i had no choice but to give this man all of my money I had, as soon as he had the money he darted out of the alley before any authorities could arrive. This was when I decided enough is enough. I feel, that with a firearm such as a Desert Eagle, situations involving petty theft could easily be avoided, most of these muggers are not out there to kill people, most of them would never have the guts to pull the trigger. They are just interested in getting a few hundred dollars, and I am sure that if I had a firearm such as the Desert Eagle to defend myself from these petty muggers they would simply not take the risk, for in most cases they are just as scared as I am.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
When I am on my mechanic duty it will be stored in a secure metal compartment behind the seat of my mechanic truck, however if I am not on duty I will store it in a small safe box, safely tucked away in my apartment.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Terrell Brown, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Terrell Brown

Terrell_Brown

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Terrell Brown Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Terrell Brown

Post by Fahimul_Rita Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Terrell Brown Logo3ss

Dear Mr Terrell Brown,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum