Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] – Joe Hawkins

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] – Joe Hawkins Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] – Joe Hawkins

Post by Joe_Hawkins Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Joe Hawkins
1.2) Date of birth: 08/10/1984
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 106 24 08
1.6) Current resident: Idlewood
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Have been robbed and sent to hospital a few times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile/Stationary License
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle, Shotgun, M4.

4.1)
As i am an mechanic i often get called around alot each day to repair peoples vehicles. I do so most of my day. But I’ve also been called out to ALOT of people saying their vehicle is broken and needs repair, then when i get there, they put a gun to my head, stealing my money and my towtruck. I get closer and closer to getting ruined. Soon i can’t even pay my morgage any more? I am close to losing my life everday, and i can't take it! now as an american i believe everyone should have the right to defend himself, with a gun!
Well you might wonder why I applied for both Mobile and Stationary licenses. And that is because i have experienced a couple of home robbeies in my sleep, even one where they tied me to my toilet and pissed on me! Not only I lost almost everything, but I also got humiliated.
I am a former Marine. Therefor i am very familiar with the M4 assault rifle. That’s why i put it on the list.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I have bought a holster for the handgun which is the only firearm that will leave my apartment, and a rifle cabin safely locked in my apartment.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 5.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I'm understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Joe Hawkins, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Joe_Hawkins

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] – Joe Hawkins Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] – Joe Hawkins

Post by Dallas_McClaine Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] – Joe Hawkins Logo3ss

Dear Mr Hawkins,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Banned previously

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down