Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Nikodim_Zykov

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Nikodim_Zykov Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Nikodim_Zykov

Post by Nikodim_Zykov Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Nikodim Zykov
1.2) Date of birth: September 14, 1980
1.3) Sex:Male
1.4) Race:Russian
1.5) Phone number:
1.6) Current resident:Idlewood.
1.7) Current occupation:Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences:Robbed, shot, assaulted, kidnapped.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Deagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:My life would change completely if I obtained a firearms license. The city of Los Santos is not a safe place anymore. With all the gangs, and criminals, it is hard to feel safe. Even home is a very scary place for me. I've been robbed several times in the past few weeks. I work as a mechanic, and that is not a safe job. A firearm would help protect me in case of any incidents. I would feel safer on the job knowing that I have a firearm. Also, my house is an unsafe place, and a firearm would be useful to me there. I live around a popular gang area, and can't afford to move. Shootings frequently happen, and I end up scared for my life. My favorite hobby is fishing and is a good way to gain some extra money. Although, fishing is dangerous, and people get robbed daily. I can't feel safe at the fishing pier anymore. If I had a firearm, I would be able to fish in peace. This town is not very safe for anyone, and especially someone who is unarmed. If I had a weapons license, I would not misuse it. I would not shoot, or frighten anyone with my gun, unless I am in a life or death situation. I would not shoot anyone, as an immediate response, but rather as a last resort. I would not shoot anyone who approaches me suspiciously. I will not even shoot anyone who tries to rob me. I would only shoot someone if my life in in danger. I understand the responsibilities required to have a weapons license, and I will abide by all the rules, and I will not misuse my firearm.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My firearm will be concealed in my holster, or in my safe, which is located in my house, under my bed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, in fact, I am level 13.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Nikodim Zykov, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Nikodim_Zykov

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Nikodim_Zykov Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Nikodim_Zykov

Post by Fahimul_Rita Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Nikodim_Zykov Logo3ss

Dear Mr Nikodym Zykov,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down