Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jean Lefevre

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jean Lefevre Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jean Lefevre

Post by Jean_Lefevre Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:34 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jean Lefevre
1.2) Date of birth: < 19/07/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1054709
1.6) Current resident: < 6 Montgomery Complex.
1.7) Current occupation: < Will soon be working at SAN, currently unemployed.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed twice in a week by several hippies in surrounding neighbourhoods.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Recently, SD has had several problems with the hippies in Montgomery after a shootout there. They have currently moved out from the area since, but have came back and robbed me twice in the last week. I don't want to get shot, so keep my hands held high whilst they fumble into my pockets, and take anything of interest. I think next time they come, if I were to have a firearm by my side, they would possibly back off by the sight of it. Not only this, as it is a high standard piece of weaponry used by the police force and army themselves, they would more likely turn around as it overpowers they're colt pistols, air pistols or baseball bats. I would not shoot at them at all but simply fire warning shots.

Not only this, I sometimes like to hunt animals in my spare time, Montgomery itself is out in the rural part of San Andreas, away from most traffic and people. With this firearm, I can shoot my birds easily and feed my family as money is quite a problem since we moved here due to me being unemployed.

My third point as to why I wish for a firearm license is that I shall soon be working at the San Andreas Network (SAN) and have heard that kidnapping people with such a profession is very common due to a lot of money and publicising being available. By having this firearm, I can avoid such a thing happening as they will obviously not want to be shot themselves, so will flee.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In a holster or in my house when I am present there. But not whilst working at SAN, due to company policy of having no firearms on the premises.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Never needed one, so no.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jean Lefevre, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jean_Lefevre

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jean Lefevre Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jean Lefevre

Post by Dallas_McClaine Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jean Lefevre Logo3ss

Dear Mr Lefevre,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down