Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Roman_Demidov

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Roman_Demidov Empty [Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Roman_Demidov

Post by Roman_Demidov Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:08 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Roman Demidov
1.2) Date of birth: 28/02/1978
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1061613
1.6) Current resident: Rodeo, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have robbed and got shot 15 times, when someone have asked to repair his car. One of the more traumatic experiences of my life was at Blueberry. When 3 black men wait me there with their car. When I arrived to there, they said I have to raise my hands up and then they stole my wallet and some of my worktools after that they shot me two times to legs and after that they beat me until I lost consciousness. At evening I woke up in the forest, I didnt feel my legs. But for my luck one hunter found me there and he saved my life. I dont even want to know, what would happened at that night.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: My work takes me regularly to places where are a large number of criminals and criminal things. I am a mechanic and when I doing this work, I want to be protected from any threats that surrounds me. Since I'm not very rich, I can not afford to hire security men and that is why I need a weapon to self-defence at dark and scary nights when I'm vulnerable. Criminals are also very hardly armed and I cannot defend myself from them without any weapon.I would like to request the gun license legally because my work and my life demands it. I'm a model citizen, and I have no criminal record or any little violation records. At night, I'm scared to ride places where people are killed even for 2 $ .Nights are scary to me, even when police is out and many policemen. Somewhere in this city is one place, when police can not protect me and I only can protect myself against murderers or robbers. Think of yourself as if you are me, it's horrible and requires a lot of courage to go out at home. You cant defend yourself against criminals if you dont have some kind of weapon. If I have some legally weapon then I am using it only for self-protection and I hold it safely.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I hold my weapons properly guncloset, located in my apartment. Guncloset is well protected and I only can open it, it is with secret code and it is metal closet. I hold my gun in its holster at my belt, what is well hidden so its not panic other decent people when I ride with my workcar to emercency.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No, never
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 4 at moment, but soon I'm level 5.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Romand Demidov, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Roman_Demidov

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Roman_Demidov Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Roman_Demidov

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 pm

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Roman_Demidov Logo3ss

Dear Mr Roman Demidov,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST in Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 12/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down