Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Toti_Brenko

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Toti_Brenko Empty [Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Toti_Brenko

Post by Toti Brenko Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:03 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Toti Brenko
1.2) Date of birth: 07/06/81
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Latino
1.5) Phone number: 1004512
1.6) Current resident: Las Brujas, Las Venturas
1.7) Current occupation: Unemployed

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have being hospitalized for un-provoked beatings many times and even shot in the left shin once after a robbery, I experience robberies on many occasions. One of the more traumatic experiences of my life in Los Santos was when somebody grabbed my testicles and attempted to castrate me as they robbed me, I luckily got away though, although I wish I could have stopped it sooner.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Shotgun, Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I was forced to leave Los Santos due to fear of the events I wrote about earlier, I have never being able to defend myself and I feel vulnerable whenever I walk the streets, I can't say I enjoy my life in Las Brujas but I have to live here for my own safety, I would never want to inflict any harm upon another human being although I do wish for a firearms license to be able to scare off any attackers. I am not ignorant to the law, so I understand necessary force and not excessive violence although I would like to carry my weapon with me, concealed in a holster, for easy withdrawl if I am in a life-threatening situation, but the main concern is my family, I live with my sister and If anything happened to her and I wasn't able to protect her, I would feel as if I was betraying my family. All I ask of you is that I am given a chance to prevent these horrendous activites by being able to carry a firearm. The benefits of a firearm do not just stop at safety though either, I would be able to participate in one of my favourite activities to view, which is firearms displays, many of my friends who own weapon licenses come to these displays and I love to watch them, as it brings people together with a common hobby, they are surprisingly peaceful and happy shows when you visit them and I would love to be able to participate in one of these excellent activities, so as I said before, I would more than appreciate it if I could gain a firearms license, thank you.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I would keep them holstered on me at all times, concealed under my clothing garments and when I am not out and about, I would keep them in a small metal safe, in which has a code needed to open and close it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I read it and understand it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Toti Brenko, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.
Toti Brenko
Toti Brenko

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Toti_Brenko Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Toti_Brenko

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 pm

[Non-Govermental Firearms Application] Toti_Brenko Logo3ss

Dear Mr Toti Brenko,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum