Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ryan Franks

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ryan Franks Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ryan Franks

Post by Ryan_Franks Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Ryan Franks
1.2) Date of birth: < 20/5/1985
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 4245
1.6) Current resident: < Infront of Jefferson motel 25\6
1.7) Current occupation: Not yet, doing application for EMT

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: <Desert Deagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Okay I'm Ryan Franks born in New York, My father liked to eat hamburgers and junk food, one day he took me to burger-shot in Los Santos I was 15 years old he was eating his hamburger I eat mine, his friend came closer and start tell him jokes piece of hamburger stucked in his throat, he
choking and fall asleep on the ground he was unconcious I started to cry, 30 peoples around him and nobody knew how to do CPR he was dying there 30 peoples around him
and nobody knew how to do CPR, and I'm crying when the paramedics came it was too late he died and me and my mother and my brother Mike Franks watch how they bury our
father,I was sad, I swear it's not gonna heppen to me again and I wanted learn how to do
CPR and teach peoples about CPR, and now when I'm 25 years old I want to be paramedic in EMS also my brother Mike is a guard in Los Santos Prison and alot of guys want to kill him I hope I'll get firearm license so I can protect my brother Mike and protect my life as paramedic.
.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Cashbox, car, house, under sofa

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Level 18.
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: http://forum.ls-rp.co /memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41877
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Ryan Franks, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Ryan_Franks

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ryan Franks Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ryan Franks

Post by Fahimul_Rita Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Ryan Franks Logo3ss

Dear Mr Ryan Franks,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of Effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST Q4.1)
- Quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 11/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down