Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris_Deron firearms license application

2 posters

Go down

Chris_Deron firearms license application Empty Chris_Deron firearms license application

Post by Chris_Deron Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Chris_Deron
1.2) Date of birth: 1/1/1970
1.3) Sex: < male
1.4) Race: < white
1.5) Phone number:1048315
1.6) Current resident: < i live upstairs in the liqour store in blueberry ( i no this is bad but i dont no the command to find out my characters adress))
1.7) Current occupation: < mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Have been robbed numerous times while on fishing trips to the santa maria pier, as well as responding to mechanic calls to which they the nsay 'oh my friend is right around this corner' so you follow and they whip out sub-machine guns and pistols in total i have lost over 7 thousand pounds to robbers in the past 2-3 months which is unbelivable. also getting robbed from walking into town or getting off a bus by gangs with knives and silenced pistols so as you can see quite a range.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < mobile firearm
3.2) Desired firearms: < a berreta 9mm ,deagle and a night stick should suffice
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < im sick of getting mugged and not being able to defend myself with gangs growing each day its becoming worse and worse even with the lspd's quick response times im not always able to call them whilst getting robbed and there isnt always pepole around to call them for me. I am resorting to purchasing a firearms license myself as i fell it is the only way to combay these thugs and robbers as it is becoming all to common and not only is it affecting my emotions but also my work as i have rent to pay and insurance for my bike and truck so losing my money to some selfish thug all the time is really affecting mylife.
and i feel i must take my own and my friends security into consideration in applying for this license as until the crime rate sinks which i hope it will do soon im not that satisified about the lspd and feel we need more on the streets and patroling high crime areas so with a gun/night stick it would be a huge deterent for robbers to attempt to rob me and would possibly give me a fighting chance to hold of gangs and robbers when the ydo attempt/try to rob me, long enough for the lspd to respond to the situation and contain it.so that is those are the main reasons for me applying for a license and hopefully you can see that even us normal civilians need our own means of protection and cant always rely on someone else in a kill or be killed situation.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster in my belt well on work duty and other times in teh dashboard of my truck and at night in a locked safe behind a picture in my bedroom.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: no
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: no
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Chris_Deron, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Chris_Deron

Back to top Go down

Chris_Deron firearms license application Empty Re: Chris_Deron firearms license application

Post by Chris_Iverson Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Chris_Deron firearms license application Logo3ss

Dear Mr Deron,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Chris Iverson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down