Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Charles Scene

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Charles Scene Empty [Denied] Charles Scene

Post by charlies Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Charles Scene
1.2) Date of birth: 22/03/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1053434
1.6) Current resident: Garage, Fort Carson.
1.7) Current occupation: Car mechanic and own a car garage.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I was robbed at my own place, my garage when I'm working. And the robber is my own customer. He aim me a gun and then took all my money at garage.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Stationary.
3.2) Desired firearms: Shotgun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Well, I'm running a garage business. I received the call from customer then came to pick their car at their home. And I'll bring it to my garage to working on it. Or sometimes they come to my garage with their car and leaving it for me to working on it. But since my garage is located in the place that far enough from city, Fort Carson, I got problem with my safety garage. A few times people come with gun and rob me in my garage, since I don't have any firearm for my garage protection, they easily took my money and leave, well I report them of course, but I don't have any evidence of the suspect since they coming with mask or something. I'm planning to put some protection at my garage and that is a Stationary Firearm, a shotgun. That is the protection that I will buy, but I need the license for it, so I decided to apply this license. With this licensed firearm, I won't be afraid to keep running my garage for earn money by repair and care about customer car. My other mechanics won't be afraid to come to work at my garage. And also, I know this license is dangerous if someone try to abuse it, including the shotgun, so I will always keep it with me and hide the shotgun somewhere in my garage. It is not for self protection, but as the protection for my garage and all people who worked inside.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will remains at my garage and I only use it when I'm at garage. I won't bring it anywhere outside my garage.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Charles Scene, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

charlies

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Charles Scene Empty Re: [Denied] Charles Scene

Post by Dejan_Jokic Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

[Denied] Charles Scene Logo3ss

Dear Mr Scene,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Excessive amount of syntax errors.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 01/4/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Denied] Charles Scene Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down