Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Danny_Albez

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Danny_Albez Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Danny_Albez

Post by Sam_Lowe Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Danny_Albez
1.2) Date of birth: < 6/10/84
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 2350
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson.
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I work in the city as a mechanic and i have been on the wrong end of many petty thefts throughout the worser parts of Los Santos and even around my own home.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < deasert Eagle.
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I come from a very quite town in the south of america. Back home there were never many reasons for people to hold weapons as crime was at an all time low. About a year ago i moved into the Jefferson neighbourhood with a close friend of mine. After a long search around the city of Los Santos i managed to scrape a mechanics job and got myself a nice truck to work with. The generally idea of the job was more of an emergency hotline for people to ring when they got into toruble. After a couple of months I began to realise that people were not always wanting a repair but instead were intent on taking my hard earned money via the use of pettty theft. My concerns about this grew when a friend of mine, whose name i will not state, what kidnapped whilst working on a car out in Flint. He was beaten up badley and stayed in hospital for three months. Many of these people are carrying illegal weapons such as colts and sometime even shotguns but the i realised that most are to afraid of usuing a weapon. I believe if i can respond to their firearm with my own they will be to afraid to actually pull the trigger meaning i can escape in time and resolve the situation. Now many say i should just call the emergency services when this happens but normally i am to far out for them to get there in time, or I have a gun aimed at my head already. I decided it was time to get a firearm in the last three weeks. In twenty one days i have been robbed twice, both around my home in Jefferson. It is a very dangerous place but i did not realise how dangerous it was. Last night as i was on my way home from the bar, two masked men jumped out on me both armed with knives and dragged me to an empty parking lot. There told me horrific things would happen to me if i did not pay them all the money i had. As soon as i gave them the three hundred dollars i had they scamepered off as fast as they could. I believe with this firearm license i can defend myself from these cretins, simply by just flashing a small pistol.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I have purchased a small and a large safe box. The large one will be in my home securly hidden away. I will be the only one that can get to it and i will store my weapon there when not in use. I have installed the smaller one into the glovebox of my truck. When i am out on call it will be hidden in there where no one can see and if things look suspicous i can take it out quickly. When i am carrying it i have to get out of my car I will either have it in a holster on my belt or a holster round my ankle.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Danny Albez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Sam_Lowe

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Danny_Albez Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Danny_Albez

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:25 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Danny_Albez Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Albez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Story telling(Giving you a biography instead of saying WHY they need a license).
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
30/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Danny_Albez Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down