Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Govermental.] Winston Baltz.

2 posters

Go down

[Govermental.] Winston Baltz. Empty [Govermental.] Winston Baltz.

Post by Winston Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Winston Baltz.
1.2) Date of birth: < 10/02/1960
1.3) Sex: < Female / (Male)
1.4) Race: < Black / (White) / Latino / Middle Eastern / Asian etc.
1.5) Phone number: 26333.
1.6) Current resident: < Seventeen, Barrow Road, Inglewood.
1.7) Current occupation: < Justice.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been robbed numerous times, and due to the area I live in it's well, to be frank -AWFUL- I'm hounded day in, day out by gang members I assume, who will -NOT- leave me alone, just last week I was leaving my home and proceeding down to City Hall and as I was entering my vehicle I was held at gunpoint and forced into giving the youth my wallet, I immediatly phoned Law Enforecement and the youth was apprehended but never the less, due to my age I can't defend myself so having a weapon is an essential.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Stationary / (Convenient)
3.2) Desired firearms: < USP Fourty.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I'm an elderly man, and I'm frequently picked upon by youths, I expect it none the less with minds of their calibre but it doesn't justify it, therefore if I can't defend myself using my own bodily strength it's essential I have atleast one method of defending myself, I apologise if I seem somewhat sadistic but it's merely because I'm tired of being assaulted in the street by trigger happy urchins. As a child I went hunting with my father, so I'm able to handle a firearm so I shant be accidentily shooting people. Another reason for wanting to obtain a license, would be as I'm a member of the Goverment, I've had numerous failed attempts on my life and tis another reason I would need a license, I don't feel the need for a convoy of body guards protecting me twenty four seven I feel it would be easier to carry a weapon around with me, in a safe place rather than walking around with fifty odd guards watching my back from when I wake up till I go to bed.

Los Santos is a -VERY- dangerous city, following on from my other reasons I feel it's neccacery for every hard working citizen to carry a weapon, with a provisional license that is, and considering theres only a mere few that work hard for a living where-as the rest gamble money away, and shoot people for a living, us hard workers being those that are being shot, that we the people need some form of defense against the scum that lace the streets of -OUR- city.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My weapon will be stored in a keep-safe cabinet below my bedroom closet, and on the move in a holster safely tucked inside my jacket- and fastened on quite tight if I may add.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: I'm level Seventeen.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: R&A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Winston Baltz, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Winston

Back to top Go down

[Govermental.] Winston Baltz. Empty Re: [Govermental.] Winston Baltz.

Post by Alan Stewart Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:15 am

Dear Mr. Winston Baltz,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.[/center]

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down