Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned] Edward_Woolard

3 posters

Go down

[Banned] Edward_Woolard Empty [Non-Govermental] Edward_Woolard

Post by KindOfKid Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Edward Woolard
1.2) Date of birth: < 23/13/87
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Mix Race
1.5) Phone number: 9614
1.6) Current resident: < La Bruja, Salon, LV Deserts. House 148 (Only House)
1.7) Current occupation: < Looter/Merchanter.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed on numerous occasions at gun point, as well
as shot twice.

My first Victim experience was the worst, I was bringing back some Metal which we had scavenged from some old scrap sheds on the Hilltops. We; Me and John saw around 3 Black Buffilos by the Salon. We just thought it was men trying to selling us the usual supplys; Medicine, Water, Oil, Petrol, Food, or clothes. But it wasn't as we got closer, real close, 10 Meters away we noticed 3 of the men was brandishing Firearms outside the Salon whilst the inside was submerged in loud smashing noises. It didn't take me some moments to realise we was being raided, it wasn't by the Bandits either. It was by city folk. They flicked their aim onto me and demainded me to show them where the "treasure" was, We had none. You think we'd need treasure! We need food, not damn money. Food, water, equipment is our treasure. What was in my blooden arms was treasure. Me and John complied, we eased of the Walton onto the floor but didn't answer them. To prove themselves they decided to shoot me, Right in the leg. I rolled on the sandy dried up desert floor for minutes screaming in agony, in pain. It didn't take me time to pass out. When I woke up, I was lying inside some sort of shack, I recognised to to be the Salon, barely. Someone from the camp had operated on my leg.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle, 9mm, Knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
I don't live in the city, so you can imagine I'd need a Firearm for many reason. I feel it's better to go to the Law, than go to the thugs.

I need a Firearm license because, well... The countrys a dangerous place, often a snake or two will find it's way into our camp, or into our homes. If I had a gun-. A MP5 I'd be able to kill it, A desert eagle times time and accuracy, A MP5 would be quick and simple. We've got books about how to hold guns at La Bruja already so I think I can handle them. Besides, A PMC Supplys us with the daily supplies we need, and I'm sure they'll teach me how to hold a Firearm properly (If I hold it wrong).

Not only does deadly animals like Kayotes wonder onto our camp but Mobsters and raiders manage too as well. If I had a gun in my Walton or a gun locked away in a case inside one of our mutiple Shacks, I'm positive they wouldn't have stolen 3 months worth of daily supplies. They, "They" is all the no good criminals.

Another reason is Mountain Lions are on the rise, and they're paying visits to our camp, killing people. It's not their fault, it's their genes. But I need to make sure, they don't get me.

I believe in the preservation of life, but to preserve my own I need a Firearms License. I won't even shoot people, I'd probably shoot to injury not kill. Or even, Fire a warning shot. In most cases I'd threaten the people.

To sum this all up I just need a Firearms License because I need to wield or use a Firearm at different times in my daily life. More than you think a Desert bound person would need.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster, which will be tucked in. Or inside a locked case when I need to store it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, Level 13.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I have read the EULA and I understand it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Edward Woolard, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by KindOfKid on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

KindOfKid

Back to top Go down

[Banned] Edward_Woolard Empty Re: [Banned] Edward_Woolard

Post by Milot_Conteliano Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 pm

[Banned] Edward_Woolard Logo3ss

Dear Mr <Edward Woolard>,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
POII Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Bullet Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Dear Applicant,

Firearm MP5 is not permitted in use for self defence nor is it used for self defence against animals. Convenient (MP5, M4) is only for law enforcement officers unless you are governmental personnel which are highly in need of automatic firearm for protection.

You will slaughter someone instead of self protecting yourself.

We suggest that you request for mobile firearms such as deagles or stationary such as shotgun and state a reason why as it has more strict criterias.

Change your firearm request or it will be automaticly denied within 72 hours.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by KindOfKid Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 am

Dear Sir, I have changed the license type as requested.

KindOfKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:31 pm

[Banned] Edward_Woolard Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down