Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned] Jamie_Ashong

2 posters

Go down

[Banned] Jamie_Ashong Empty [Banned] Jamie_Ashong

Post by bani700 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jamie_Ashong
1.2) Date of birth: < 22/03/1976
1.3) Sex: < male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number:1032753
1.6) Current resident: < richmann 31

1.7) Current occupation: < mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < ive been robbed 9 times

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < desert eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <The reason I come to you is for protection. When I was a youngster I agreed to join a gang I wanted to be one of the big guys, I wanted everyone to fear me, so they would respect me. You all know what it’s like to be a kid in this world, you want to be something, achieve something and it’s not all good. But i was a kid. A kid who was tired of all seeing down on me, so a made the decision to join a gang. And I achieved what I wanted. People would run if they saw me, people in the hall at the school would move as I came walking with my crew. As you also know, you make a lot of stupid decisions when you’re just a kid. I was one of the big guys, but as time past by me I grew older, and smarter. I got a girl friend that later got pregnant, and we got the cutest little girl I have ever seen. She was so beautiful and she was the one who got my eyes to open. I thought to myself, I won’t be like this no more, I got a child know I won’t expose my daughter to this life I’ve got. She aren’t gone have a bad childhood like her father just because he was an ass to join a gang, to achieve something which is really stupid. So I went to my gang to tell them that I was finish there and I had I family know, whom I needed to take care of. But they didn’t understand me they thought that they were my only family, and you don’t just give up on your family. They wouldn’t let me go that easily, we got in a huge fight and I ran my way. But the last thing they said was, that no stupid girl shout break up the family we made from when we was little. Instead of be happy for me, they got mad and they got really mad. I fear for my little daughter and my lovely girl friend, who know is my fiancĂ©e. I’m happy when I’m with them, they completes me and makes me strong. That’s way I need a weapon license, for protection of my little baby girl. If anything happed to her, I would never forgive my self. So please her my prayer, why shout she suffer because her father was stupid when he was young. I hope you understand
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: in my bran new safety deposit box with optical fingerprint reader, LCD screen for opening record, emergency mechanical key...

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: no
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:yes lvl 10
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:yes i did

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jamie_Ashong, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

bani700

Back to top Go down

[Banned] Jamie_Ashong Empty Re: [Banned] Jamie_Ashong

Post by Dejan_Jokic Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm

[Banned] Jamie_Ashong Logo3ss

Dear Mr Ashong,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Possession of a criminal record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Banned] Jamie_Ashong Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down