Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned] Kimberly_Winling

2 posters

Go down

[Banned] Kimberly_Winling Empty [Banned] Kimberly_Winling

Post by Kimberly_Winling Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Name: Kimberly Winling
Date of Birth : 22/07/1987
Phone Number: 6445
Date of obtaining the license: I don't remember, sorry, you'll have to check the database ((old forum doesn't exist anymore, I can't check it))
Current License Types: Mobile
Desired Firearms: Caliber 17, 18 (deagle, glock), 9mm (Silenced)
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Well, since my firearm application got accepted, back in the day, for which I'm very thankful towards the LSPD, I'm feeling a way safer in Los Santos, I've manage to avoid being mugged, rapped, or even murdered, by a lot of criminal people, just by "fearing" them. And, so on, it might be understandable that I want to renew my firearm licenses, and thus, stay always, at least, almost, safe in this city.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Kimberly Winling Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

*A sheet of paper is pinned with the application*

By the way, I'm aware that I've generated a criminal record meanwhile, but, it had nothing to do with my firearm, that's also the reason why I kept it until this general renewal of everybody's license, a few days ago.

Regards, Kimberly Winling.

Kimberly_Winling

Back to top Go down

[Banned] Kimberly_Winling Empty Re: [Banned] Kimberly_Winling

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:05 pm

[Banned] Kimberly_Winling Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First of all we apologize for the late responce, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record. (You need to be clean from all form for JAILABLE offences.)

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Deputy Head Of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down