Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] - Amy Welch

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] - Amy Welch Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Amy Welch

Post by Amy Welch Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Amy Kaitlyn Welch
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/05/1987
1.3) Sex: < Female
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1058048
1.6) Current resident: < Jetty Lounge #3, Marina Canal
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic, Part-Time Fisherman

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, Sexual Assault, Attacked, Attempted Car-Jacking

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Deagle / Colt ( Handguns )

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I'm applying for the Firearm License because i didn't feel safe even in my own house. I need it to protect myself as a woman and because of my work as a car mechanic where i'm always required to go alone meeting new people. In my past experience, someone called the mechanic line and i respond. But when i came, He looks like some good guy needed for help, but once i did my work repairing his car, His friend came out and had a gun pointed on my Head. The next thing i know, i was lay unconsious and severely injured in some place i don't know and they took everything from me. And i even had experience where i got robbed twice & raped by some maskman strangers with only a baseball bat with him at the back of my house. and still, there's nothing i could do. If i had a weapon on me that time, i could tried to protect myself. I couldn't even called the cops because i Didn't have the chance. I NEVER had the chance in those situations. I felt that if i could carry a weapon on me i could feel a little bit saver. With the criminal rate in Los Santos, I Could at least tried to protect myself. With my little sister coming to town next week, i thought i will be able to protect her too. I Have no criminal record and i never do crime. I Won't use the weapons if i'm not in a critical situation and i will be responsible of it.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a fully secured Holster hidden in the back of my shirt. Or in my car when i'm going out alone.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Amy Kaitlyn Welch, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Amy Welch

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] - Amy Welch Empty Re: [Accepted] - Amy Welch

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:25 pm

[Accepted] - Amy Welch Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down