Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Dennis Garcia

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Dennis Garcia Empty [Accepted] Dennis Garcia

Post by Dennis_Garcia Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 am

Name: Dennis Garcia
Date of Birth : 07/25/1978
Phone Number: 1041853
Date of obtaining the license: ((Can't find that date it was in the old site))
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: 9mm Glock 17
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Due to my work in the EMS I'm being exposed to a lot of violence, usually when I come to the scene seeing a patient I'm supposed to treat being attacked and the attacker is still there I call the PD, SD a thing that makes the attacker(s) be pissed on me, and it happened to me few times already that I was attacked when I were going of duty and having no radio to call the PD, SD therefor I used my firearm in order to protect myself and the once around me, in the two assaults that were made on me I managed to get out with bullet wound injuries to the shoulder, arm areas also the assaulter were neutralized and arrested afterwards, this is the reason I'm asking about my Firearm licenses renewal I need something to help me protect myself.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Dennis Garica Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Dennis_Garcia

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dennis Garcia Empty Re: [Accepted] Dennis Garcia

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 pm

[Accepted] Dennis Garcia Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

First we would like to apologiez for the long waiting time, and we would like to inform you that we have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $2,500($1.000 if Goverment) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Deputy head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down