Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Giuseppe Antelli

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Giuseppe Antelli Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Giuseppe Antelli

Post by Giuseppe_Antelli Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Giuseppe Antelli
1.2) Date of birth: 13/01/1980
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1056710
1.6) Current resident: Little Tokyo, Apartment Complex
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Numerous attempts at being robbed, held at gun-point when witnessing a car hijack taking place. Nearly ran over and then threatened to be beaten.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Silenced 9mm/Glock

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Firstly, my job as a mechanic entails one out of necessity, due to it being well known that there are many fraudulent calls issued, with usually grave consequences. Even if you stop by someone to see if they need any help, there’s always the possibility that they’ll turn around simply to point a gun at you, and force you to pay up. I’ve seen it happen before, and I’m sure it’ll happen again. If I had a gun during these incidents, then they would have been avoided. Not only this, but the area in which I live is also a haven for danger at times – especially during night – it isn’t all too rare to see an Admiral come over with three ‘guys’ inside, each wanting to greet you with a Glock or bat.

However, out of foolishness, I did purchase a weapon once. It is because of this and the events which occurred shortly after that I too have chosen to apply. I like helping people, I always have, and when I saw someone literally beating on a priest, I couldn’t help myself but to stop him. When confronted by me and my friend, his own ‘crew’ tried to run us over, and when that failed, tried beating us to death. Things didn’t work out, and they soon backed off when faced with my friend’s pistol. The police came, and I was arrested for possessing the weapon once they finally reached me.

I took the weapon in the first place because I felt pressurized from the threats which I had seen, and although the attackers did stop trying to assault the priest – and me – I wasn’t let off the hook. It was a mistake to have carried one in the first, and I have learnt from it. I have also recently thought about becoming a bodyguard, and of course, the need to be able to defend yourself is great. In the end, Los Santos can be a dangerous place, and I want to make sure I can protect myself and my friends in the event of any more scenarios like those happening again.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Holstered under jacket or trousers.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Giuseppe Antelli, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Giuseppe_Antelli

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Giuseppe Antelli Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Giuseppe Antelli

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:19 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Giuseppe Antelli Logo3ss

Dear Mr Antelli,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Head of Department of Licensing,
Lieutenant Jim Street,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down