Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Shaheem Davis

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Shaheem Davis Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Shaheem Davis

Post by Shaheem_Davis Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Shaheem Davis
1.2) Date of birth: < 09/04/1991
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number:17187
1.6) Current resident: < 820 Las Colinas trailer park.
1.7) Current occupation: < Current job Wood cutter.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Living in the country, I have never had any experiences with being raped, robbed, etc. But I have encountered bigger problems, with many white supremacist people living as my neighbors in the trailers surrounding the area. I have been attacked by deers when I was a young boy, also have been confronted with many white supremacist around my house. They have written AWFUL things on my house, or around. For example; "GET OUT NIGGER." and more racial slurs similar to that one. My tires have been slashed, my mothers old four door windows have smashed, and her car has been scratched, obviously by wild animals as well as you can see the claw marks on the vehicles. Also my car has been pushed down a very steep hill while I was sleeping or away from the house.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile if possible
3.2) Desired firearms: < Pistols, and a country rifle since I live near deers and more wild animals.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason for obtaining a firearm license is for the simple fact that I have to protect my mother, as she is in a very difficult time of living. She is very weak and could not possibly defend herself. She's growing weaker as we speak because of her cancer that was diagnosed with two months ago. I will continue taking care of her no matter what, but I think it is necessary for me to have a weapon just in case a Black bear comes from the woods or any other animal/person, and attacks my house. I am also planning to have a child soon born into my life, and it will be difficult to protect the child, as well as everything else with my bare hands. If I am able to obtain a weapons license the weapons will be stored in a place where the child cannot grab a hold of them. Also, where I am currently working at, is in the middle of the woods, which many wild animals roam the area, many raccoons, fox, bears, deer, etc. With a weapons license, I will be bale to protect myself, by scaring the animal away, or unfortunately firing at the animal, if their is not any other option available. I will also be bale to protect my fellow co-workers, as many of them do not have a weapons license. And the ones who do are never around at the time where wild animals show up, these people have given me the idea to obtain one, as they know all the things that I go through at home.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:The pistol would be in my vehicle or in my house. The country rifle would ALWAYS be in my house, to protect against deers and other wild animals.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, I have not.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A since I never had one.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I have and I am fully aware of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Shaheem Davis, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Shaheem_Davis

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Shaheem Davis Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Shaheem Davis

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Shaheem Davis Logo3ss

Dear Mr Davis,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- You are only permitted to apply for one weapon-type at a time.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 6/3/2010.

Sincerely,
Department Head,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down