Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire-arm license.

2 posters

Go down

Fire-arm license. Empty Fire-arm license.

Post by Paul_Moore Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:20 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Paul_Moore
1.2) Date of birth: < 12/1/1985
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Whire
1.5) Phone number: 123455
1.6) Current resident: < Palmino Creek
1.7) Current occupation: < Taxi driver.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been robbed 4 times , 3 times with guns and one time with a knife.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Well i've been living in Los santos for about a year now and i think Los santos is a very dangerous place too live in, Even if your just a normal worker. I can see gangs and mafias everywhere and i feel very very un-secure when im driving my taxi all alone at night.. I want this too protect my self.. NOT too use it against other people in a bad way.. I think that live in this city without having a Gun-License is allmost too commit suicide... It's only a matter of time when the gangbangers does something even more horrible against me. 5 years ago back in Ireland i was against all kinds of fire-arms.. But now i can clearly see that in some cities fire-arkm are very usefull.. And i really hope you give me this license because i think it's not reasonable that i should fight with my fists against gangbagers and Mafia members with Ak-47's and M4's.. That's why im asking for a license too this hand-gun i want too use in self-protection. I also want too tell you guys a very tradical thing.. Me and my younger brother Jonathan_Moore just moved here 1 year ago from Ireland.. And he moved here with our youngest brother Tommy.. And 2 months after we got here in Los Santos, Tommy got shot.. And killed probably by some gangbanging thug.. So now i want too be able too protect me and my brother in our home in Palmino Creek. So please officers read my applications and feel my loss.. Thank you / Paul_Moore
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Im my personal car.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Ye

Paul_Moore

Back to top Go down

Fire-arm license. Empty Re: Fire-arm license.

Post by Chris_Iverson Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Fire-arm license. Logo3ss

Dear Mr Moore,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 25/04/2010

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Chris Iverson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down