Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick - Hart [Non Governmental Fire Arm Application]

2 posters

Go down

Nick - Hart [Non Governmental Fire Arm Application] Empty Nick - Hart [Non Governmental Fire Arm Application]

Post by nickhart Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 am

1.1) Full name: < Nick Hart
1.2) Date of birth: < 21/09/1983
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1059739
1.6) Current resident: < Marina Canal
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experience: < Got Robbed and Scammed few times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Caliber 50, Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
Well, My name is Nick Hart and i would like to request this Fire Arm License to protect myself and my family.
I wish i can get this license because Los Santos is dangerous City, there's always crimes near us. I know the LSPD and SASD is responsible to make the city safe. But isn't enough, I'm as civillian would like to help the LSPD to save the city only with a Fire Arm License. Although i'm not a cop. I've got Robbed and Scammed few times, the first robbed incident when i was work as a Mechanic, the robber pointed me a gun but i have nothing to do, i got no gun or something to save my life so he took all of my money in my wallet, even he frisked all of my body and took at all. I'm lucky he didn't kill me. And i lost my money over $50.000 when i want to buy a house from someone. That's all make me dissapointed, why i didn't have a gun to make my life safety. If i get this Fire Arm License i promise to use it when i'm in dangerous near me and i promise not against the rules. And i promise to use this license carefully not to kill anyone sight or shooting person, i just need this license to make my life safety. Thanks

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my Holster, in my belt.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Nick Hart, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

nickhart

Back to top Go down

Nick - Hart [Non Governmental Fire Arm Application] Empty Re: Nick - Hart [Non Governmental Fire Arm Application]

Post by Alan Stewart Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 am

Nick - Hart [Non Governmental Fire Arm Application] Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Nick Hart,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Insufficient amount of effort.
- Large amount of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Invalid reason (NO STORY TELLING IN Q4!!!!)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 31 / March / 2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down