Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Steve Franks

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Steve Franks Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Steve Franks

Post by Steve_Franks Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Steve Franks
1.2) Date of birth: < 20/4/1983
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 7879
1.6) Current resident: < Pershing Square 25\50
1.7) Current occupation: < EMS - EMT-I, Car security & service (impounder)

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Deagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Hey, My name is Steve Franks and
I was born in Las Vegas, I want to obtain a firearm license to protect myself because
now when I am paramedic and impounder I must protect myself from criminals, everyone
knows that there are enough criminals in Los Santos and you got to protect yourself,
I am afraid from these criminals because I am just another normal guy and I cannot
protect myself after the job when I am on-duty it's not problem to call the police, but
when I off-duty it's problem, Just yesterday someone kidnapped medic, The medic almost
died but we saved him, I also got my brother Mike Franks he works in SASD - Deputy
Sheriff, I got my brother Antonio Franks, As you can see I've big family and when Mike
off-duty he cannot help too so we need to protect ourself from the criminals , Anyway
this is the reason why I want obtain a firearm license, Of course I am not gonna abouse
that I got firearm license to do bad things, I only want the license to protect my self
getting robbed, kidnapped, gunned, or even worse, All I want is to protect myself
and illegal weapon?, No no, I want to protect my self with legal weapon because I don't
want problems with the police and my brother is Deputy Sheriff so no way I gonna use
illegal weapon, Only legal, My litle brother Antonio I am afraid if someone gonna kidnap him
or worse?, He's only 16 years old and he cannot do nothing when a 25 years old man
or bigger doing something, And this is why I want to obtain a firearm license.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: House, car, safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: 5, 6 in two-three hours
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Steve Franks, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Steve_Franks

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Steve Franks Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Steve Franks

Post by Jason_Hamilton Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:54 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Steve Franks Logo3ss

Dear Mr Steve Franks,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record
- Numerous grammar mistakes (Please do not only use "," but also use ".")
- Incorrectly following the application format. (As a EMS you're supposed to use [Governmental Firearm Application] format)
- Repeating the same information all the time
- Lying about your age
- Not yet for filled the age of 21

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down