Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Application] - Steve Franks

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Application] - Steve Franks Empty [Non-Governmental Application] - Steve Franks

Post by Steve_Franks Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: <Steve Franks
1.2) Date of birth: < 20/4/1983
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 7879
1.6) Current resident: < Pershing Square 5-45
1.7) Current occupation: < Emergency Service Medical EMT-Basic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Protect my self,
enemies, robbed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Deagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
Hello my name is Steve Franks and I was born in Las Vegas.I want to obtain a firearm license so i can protect my self for example getting robbed or even worse. I been robbed and assaulted many times and with a firearm license and a gun I could decrease the chances for me getting robbed and I could feel much safer while i walk out on the street and of course that using my gun would be the last thing i will do if it's only my only way out, like if it's in a life or death situation.

And I'm also trying to become a employee of Los Santos Emergency Medical Service. I read a few articles that a paramedic had been robbed and that was pretty usual so I thought if I should become a paramedic then I should get a gun to protect my self.

Yeah and one more thing, My brother works in Los Santos Prison as a guard and and alot of personers attempting to
kill him, So I hope get the firearm license to protect my
brother's life and protect my life as paramedic, as we know there are alot of criminals in Los Santos like mafias and gangs, Anyway everyone know that paramedic getting big
paycheck and it's simple to rob medics, because they're
not armed when they're on duty or in middle of emergency,
I also got a litle sister and my cousin Antonio Franks, as
I wrote I reads articles about that a paramedic had been robbed and that pertty usual and simple for the robbers,
and about that paramedic getting sometimes gunned or even
worse, And when they'll know about that I got sister they can kidnap her or even worse, I just got to protect my
life and my family life.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: House,
car,cashbox.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes level 4
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Steve Franks, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Steve_Franks

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Application] - Steve Franks Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Application] - Steve Franks

Post by Fahimul_Rita Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm

[Non-Governmental Application] - Steve Franks Logo3ss

Dear Mr Steve Franks,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Story telling.
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 20/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum