Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Ted Banias

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Ted Banias Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Ted Banias

Post by Mvick Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Ted Banias
1.2) Date of birth: 21/08/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1944
1.6) Current resident: Flint Intersection
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Been robbed 4 times, and scammed 2 times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: My reason for obtaining a firearms license to get something i can use to protect myself, my family, my friends, or even other innocent people. I was robbed while i was unloading my fish, luckily someone saw that and call for help. If he was not there, maybe i was not here today. Also sometimes my friends been robbed i have nothing to do, just hide while they being robbed by someone armed and dangerous, so i call police but they are too late, my friends already dead and the robbers ran away, if i could have weapons that will not happened. I know that Los Santos criminal rates are very big, so i have an idea to ask someone to accompany me where ever i go, but that's still not worked, i still got some violence too. So i have an idea to bring a weapon to accompany me where ever i go, but i need firearms to legally bring that. I won't hurt someone with my weapon, but if they do something violence to me, my family, or my friends, i have to take out my weapon and fight them back if necessary. But i will obey the law of Los Santos.

Best regards,

Ted Banias
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my briefcase, in my house, or in my car.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:-

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Ted Banias, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Mvick

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Ted Banias Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Ted Banias

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Ted Banias Logo3ss

Dear Mr Banias,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-From your application I am still un-aware of why you need a license. Please resend your application anytime after the date below, and elaborate further on how this will help you, and why you should be trusted with a firearm.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 7/3/2010.

Sincerely,
Head of Department of Licensing,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down