Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] George_Robinson

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] George_Robinson Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] George Robinson

Post by George_Robinson Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: George Robinson
1.2) Date of birth: 21/02/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: African American
1.5) Phone number: 1063043
1.6) Current resident: 10 Idlewood road
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, Assaulted, stabbed, shot at, been taken hostage.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Deagle, Colt.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Every time I go out on the streets of Los Santos I am becoming afraid of being shot at, robbed, assaulted in any way possible, I need some sort of way to defend myself for once, all the time I am being pushed over and abused by the crime rate that is rising ever so fast. I always find myself never being able to defend myself in states like these, I would love to be able to scare off attackers with a gun that I will carry around with me, I could even defend others in the public, anyone that is being beaten up, mugged, shot at, I can also try to save other people around me if I can carry a gun with me at all times.
I could also head on down to Ammunation where I can collect a number of pistols, I would love to have a small collection of pistols in my home as they would look good as ornaments around the house. Also, I can practice using my weapon in the range at ammunation, I see this as being a good past-time and enjoyable sport. Hopefully I can get a weapons license to scare off people, such as the ones that say paying $5000 for a repair, come to here when it really ends up being a robbery, or having a gun to the back of your head in a cab so they can get a free ride, Los Santos has become a scary place, and I wish to defend myself, at all times.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: If at home, they shall be stored in a safe, if i'm walking around they will be strapped securely within my pistol holster, if in the car I shall store it within a specially customised safe within the car.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

((This application is similar to this one but I am the same player, just namechanged. If you want me to re-write the application, I'll be happy to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, George Robinson, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

George_Robinson

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] George_Robinson Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] George_Robinson

Post by Dallas_McClaine Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] George_Robinson Logo3ss

Dear Mr Robinson,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5,000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down