Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-governmental firearms application] Cassandra_Reyes

2 posters

Go down

[Non-governmental firearms application] Cassandra_Reyes Empty [Non-governmental firearms application] Cassandra_Reyes

Post by Cassandra_Reyes Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Cassandra_Reyes
1.2) Date of birth: 23/1/1983
1.3) Sex: < Female
1.4) Race: Latino
1.5) Phone number:
1.6) Current resident: Hillstreet 12 Las Colinas
1.7) Current occupation: Taxi-Driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed and almost raped, but the Police arrived at the right time

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Deagle.50 and a knife

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I'm a Female taxi-driver.I'm 27 years old and I drive people from A to B and further. I live in Las Colinas with my two sons and my husband. Being a Taxi-driver
is a nice job but some people aren't that nice to me. Sometimes a completely madman comes in and takes out his glock saying "Gimme all your money"
I can't protect myself than. It's even worse when they try to rape me or something. Everytime this happens I get in a complete shock, and can't work
for a few days because of that shock. Now I decided to change this and be sure I can protect myself if needed. First of all I will call 911 but when things are going
wrong I can protect myself than. I don't to risk my life everyday for these people who can't behave themselfs. I like mny job and I want to keep doing it.
But only if I can do it while feeling myself safe.That's for me the reason to send an application for a firearm license. I guess it's good to have a mobile weapon since I always need to carry it with me in my Taxi.
So if things go wrong I will first try to stop it with a knife. If things keep going wrong and very dangerous for me I'll reach for my deagle and shoot if there's no other way out.
I hope that I can drive people around town from A to B with a safe feeling.I also hope that I don't need to tell my children more lies when I'm home after a robbing for a week or something. My husband will also have a relaxer life
without the feeling of not being sure if I will come home that day. All these points together are for me the reason to write this application. [/b]
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
I'll put the knife in a special compartiment under the seat and the deagle.50 will be in my dashboard locker.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Cassandra_Reyes, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Cassandra_Reyes

Back to top Go down

[Non-governmental firearms application] Cassandra_Reyes Empty Re: [Non-governmental firearms application] Cassandra_Reyes

Post by Alan Stewart Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 am

[Non-governmental firearms application] Cassandra_Reyes Logo3ss

Dear Ms Cassandra Reyes,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Just re-apply in three days with fixed up grammar, spelling and punctuation.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 31 / March / 2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down